Top MBA Colleges in India which are among Top 50 in any of parameter Rankings have Streamline Admission Process. Also No Top Colleges offer Direct Admission MBA Under Management Quota nor it Exits or happens in Top Institutions. Among all the Top Ranking Colleges in India like Old and New 20 IIM`S, SPJIMR, JBIMS, IIFT, FMS, IIT`S, XLRI`S have Moreover Similar Admissions Process. The Difference lies in the Selection Process and Parameters. The Variation in Selection for B-Schools majorly depends on MBA Entrance Exams they accept for granting Admission in MBA. The Aptitude Test Accepted like GMAT, CAT, XAT, IIFT, CMAT are also almost of Similar pattern but varies with Complex Questionnaire having Logical Reasoning as Most Common. Hence all conducted by different bodies in India. Since These Top B-Schools are the trend Setters for other B schools in India.
Direct Admission MBA under Management Quota
Most of all MBA Aspirants try luck by writing all Entrance Exams. Its an resilient competition almost among 2.2 Lakhs aspirants writing MBA Entrance Exams. Many fail to pave their career way for Top Colleges Eligibility. Sine for MBA Admissions the Demand is More and Merit Seats are less. Therefore as per the past experience of our Expert Counselor the analysis says followings:-
- The Few Aspirants drop a year to prepare for MBA entrance Exam to face the cut throat Competition.
- Drop plan for MBA Admissions and Start working.
- Some even try Directly for MBA in other Top Universities/Colleges of world rather than focusing for MBA in India.
- Many look for alternate way by Direct Admission MBA under Management Quota in India, the best way for Secured Career.
- Students of Foreign National (FN), Person Of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen Of India (OCI), Non Resident Indian (NRI) are also Eligible for Admissions as Top B Schools have reserved Seats.
Also it’s very much clear that there is neither any quota/back door admission in any of the Top 50 – 60 Ranking MBA Colleges in India nor in any Government Colleges. All Admissions there are done strictly on Merit.
Call/whats App +919811004275 for Direct Admission MBA under Management Quota in India
Some of the Reasons Graduate Students look for Direct MBA Admission through Management Quota.
- The Race for MBA Colleges making Aspirants competent with Managerial skills that form an excellent foundation for future. This makes them more Dainty for the best MBA College for Direct MBA Admission through Management Quota. Therefore always look for return on Investment is worth.
- As an MBA Degree from a Reputed Business School open up new avenues and Skills in the Current Work place.
- Primarily for those having Analytical Mindset or those seeking to switch in careers.
- Personal Development for Strategic thinking and planning abilities, Impression Management, Team Working, Networking so as to get better pay packages.
MBA Management Quota Seats.
These are College level Reserved seats purely decisive in power for granting Admission solely on College Management. Well, Rarely Colleges Compromise with the Eligibility Criteria for Granting Direct MBA Admission through Management Quota. Under Management seats Colleges Analyze student and Profile for Granting Direct MBA Admissions. Hence Admissions are either granted with some reasonable Extra tuition fees or grant Admission Free with regular fees on the Institute level free Seats. Few of the States in India officially having similar opportunities are Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Delhi etc. Most of all Private Colleges/Universities also have an option Under NRI and Corporate Sponsored Seats.
The thought of finding MBA Direct Admission without Entrance Exams makes Aspirants have Smile on their Faces. Since Most of Students as per the Eligibility finds its tough to get Admissions and become Disappointed. Its quite possible for Aspirants Missing Entrance Exams to get Direct Admission MBA under management quota Without Entrance Exams.
Call/whats App +919811004275, 9540071958, 9250376104 for MBA Direct Admission without Entrance Exams .
Indian Students can also find Direct Admission in MBA without Entrance Exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT. However Direct MBA Admissions without CAT, XAT etc. not possible in Top 50 – 60 MBA Colleges in India but can find in More Similar pragmatic teachings colleges granting almost equal opportunities for placements that can be Explored. Since Placements packages alone is not the outcome of a best college. Most noteworthy Excellent foundation & placement Profiles does matters.
Direct Admissions for MBA for NRI/ FN/ OCI/ PIO in India
Students of Foreign National(FN), Person Of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen Of India (OCI), Non Resident Indian (NRI) can also find Admission in MBA without Entrance test like TOEFL or IELTS or GMAT. Therefore to fall under these categories a student is eligible if he/she has appeared either for the 10+2 examination. (equivalent to the Indian 12th) Also Considered if Graduation outside India. It is mandatory for one of the two qualifying examinations to be given outside India. Hence Students can join in academic Session in either MBA or PGDM or MMS or PGPM Courses. All under DASA Scheme in Top MBA Universities / Institutions/ Colleges in India.
Many International Students from Malaysia, Mongolia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Thailand . Students from SAARC Countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka) and other Countries of the World prefer Studying MBA in India. Due to liberalized economic policies & Global quality Education at much Affordable prices makes India an attraction. India Top Universities / Colleges also offers fee cuts to attract foreign students too.
List of Necessary Documents for Direct Admissions for MBA for NRI/ FN/ OCI/ PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Students in India.
- XII Marks Sheet / “A” Level or equivalent certificate examination passed / appeared with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as essential subjects.
- X Marks sheet / “O” level certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate from concerned University.
- School / College Leaving / Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Two Passport size photograph.
- Nationality Certificate / Citizenship Certificate.
- VISA (Student) of NRI / Guardian of NRI.
- Employer Certificate or Salary Certificate of NRI.
- Passport of the Candidate (With validity for at least six months).
- Transcripts, if any (applicable for Foreign Students).
- No objection Certificate from Concerned Joinng University.
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, Delhi.
- Parent’s Passport Copy.
- Parent’s Visa Copy(If Accompanying at the time of MBA Admissions).
MBA with Less than 50 in graduation in Top b schools in India for Direct Admission MBA Under Management Quota .
As per the Eligibility for MBA Admissions in most of all Top MBA providing Colleges for Aspiring Students need 50% in Graduation. From Any Recognized University in India or Abroad having AIU Equivalence of Subjects Studied/Graduation Transcripts. Interestingly Many Top private MBA Providing Colleges in India offering MBA, PGDM Grant admission to Students in MBA with less than 50 Percent in Graduation.
Call/whats App +919811004275, 9540071958, 9250376104 for MBA with Less than 50 in graduation.
The AICTE Approved List of MBA Colleges accepting less than 50 in graduation are present all over India. Offering dual Specialized Courses mainly in Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resources and Strategy. As per the Government of India Students of reserved category are liable for Admission in MBA below 50% in graduation. Students have relaxation of 5% in graduation. Therefore MBA Aspirants can get Admission in MBA with up to 45% in graduation. Many Private, Unaided Colleges also grant Direct MBA admission through management Seats. Also Most importantly Students can MBA Direct admission without entrance exams. since many MBA Entrance Exams like CAT requires 50% in graduation as eligibility.
Direct MBA Admissions without Donation
Free Expert Guidance to Graduates willing to Make Managerial career after MBA being provided. So as to help them get Direct MBA Admissions without Donation in Best Colleges for MBA in Optimum fees for better R.O.I of their Investment. Hence our Priority for Guiding Students for Direct Admission MBA Under Management Quota without Donation. Means on Institute Level free Seats. For the same no Extra fees than prescribed tuition fees been charged. As we understand that mostly the financing of Education done By parents hard earned Savings or by Bank loan. Already Top Institutions in India have increased their Tuition fees. Supposed to be due to the higher input cost for providing quality Education. Also Institutes are spending heavily to reach global standards. Hence the increased inflationary cost leading in higher tuition fees. So Money Saved is Money Earned.
Graduate Students or Students of final year can approach by call/whats App for in depth Counseling Session. Therefore All about an MBA Course & Admissions in India will be provided free of Cost. Students can approach for Direct Admission in MBA in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad. And other Metro cities of India.